Beard Inspiration

Beard Inspiration
Hammurabi, son of Sin-Muballit and 6th King of Babylon.

Sunday 28 November 2010

Start of something new....

I'm working on some ideas for an Alter of Hashut unit, using various different models.  I've started work on the Alter Guardians:
Obviously the Skaven markings have to go and he needs hooves.  The idea is that these guys are Chaos Dwarfs who have been granted daemonhood by Hashut, in return for eternal servitude before his alters, so I think the usual Chaos Dwarf features may be in order (big nose, beard and tusks).  I'm not sure I see Hashut as powerful enough to create true daemon princes, but he could probably bestow daemonhood on followers if their bodies are sustained by proximity to his alters - or by warpstone.  That's the theme anyway and I'm still working on the alter itself and the accompanying unit.

I also recently picked up 3 plastic Juggernauts, sans riders, so they are going to be used to create another new unit type.  Hopefully they will be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. Any thoughts, advice or criticism welcome.