Beard Inspiration

Beard Inspiration
Hammurabi, son of Sin-Muballit and 6th King of Babylon.

Sunday 28 November 2010

The March to War....

So, I have my first unit almost done.  I'm reasonably pleased with how it's going and the lessons learnt can be used to make the next unit easier and better.  I have a few minotaurs underway, the first of which is acting as a mascot for my hobgoblins.

I have about 120 hobgoblins at the moment, about 40 of which are almost done; so there's a lot of work left.  I hope to have about 200 hobgoblins in my finished army.  Once this unit is done I have another unit of the same size ready to go:

The unit on the right are still Skaven.......but after a bit of surgery they'll fit in very nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. Any thoughts, advice or criticism welcome.