Beard Inspiration

Beard Inspiration
Hammurabi, son of Sin-Muballit and 6th King of Babylon.

Saturday 27 November 2010

Hobgoblins and Minotaurs.

I've almost finished my first unit of Hobgoblins with it's minotaur mascot.  The minotaur is a very simple conversion using the Island of Blood rat ogres as a base.  Each minotaur is costing me $3.50 in total and they look nice and intimidating.  I've misplaced my camera over Thanksgiving, but as soon as I locate it I'll put some WIP pictures up on here and Flickr - so keep an eye out.

I actually quite like how the hobgoblins are turning out, I've got the almost-finished unit next to another unit that is yet to go under the knife and I have to say I think the hobgoblins look better than the original Skaven, which is pleasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. Any thoughts, advice or criticism welcome.